Wednesday 24 September 2014

Arguing

Often I watch videos of other people riding and I develop a yearning to go and ride the same paths. In the case of this film I did not feel that:

Wilder Kaiser extreme from Big Col on Vimeo.

Closer to home there was news that Halfords is opening a new chain of Central London shops, to cash in on that cycling boom that Dawes manufacturer says isn’t a thing. I think that I trust Halfords’ opinion on this and pronounce the cycling boom officially real.

Finally this Wall Street Journal article has been tickling the edge of my consciousness for a few days and I think it’s finally time to comment on it. So. Just no. These bikes aren’t “blurring the lines between a bike and a car”. Unless you’ve literally never seen either before and you have only heard that a car has wheels. They’re still clearly bikers and that is a great thing.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment