Wednesday 17 September 2014

More Scrabbling

It’s come to something when I’m suddenly trawling for something to write about and wondering if my commuting near-misses would be interesting enough to fill a blog post. Considering I’m here to write this up I’m guessing not.

Instead I thoroughly recommend Scott Mitchell’s view of the Tour of Britain and will refrain from mentioning how I (and hundreds of other people) saw him on Saturday.

In other news I saw this invention which absolutely comes into the category of “oh that’s a good idea… hang on, you mean everyone has to download it…”. In summary this is never going to work, any more than approaching the idea of cyclist being killed by producing covered cycle lanes across every city (neatly also encouraging people to ride in the rain). I am a fan of realistic safety solutions but let’s not approach them from the idea of cool stuff you can do with tech, but from a premise of solving an actual problem. Thanks.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment